Founded in 1999, Ray Scientific Pte. Ltd. focuses on supplying quality scientific and environmental instrumentation for research, process, safety, and environmental instrumentation to a variety of industries in Singapore. We carry and provide after-sales support for a good range of excellent quality and standardised products, serving as representatives for our reputable principals & suppliers. Armed with our vast experience and knowledge on these products, we look forward to helping you find and apply the right technology for your applications.
Ray Scientific Pte. Ltd. is an authorised distributor & agent for the following principals/suppliers:
- Sensidyne, Lp – Manufacturer and distributor of gas detection and air sampling instrumentation and a major supplier of gas detection tubes.
- RAE Systems (by Honeywell) – A Leading Global Provider of rapidly deployable connected, intelligent gas and radiation detection systems that enable real-time safety and security threat detection. RAE Systems offers a full line of wirelessly enabled solutions including personal, hand-held, transportable, and fixed instruments designed to meet the needs of any scenario.
- Edinburgh Instruments Ltd – Edinburgh Sensors provides high quality gas sensing solutions globally, using proven technology to deliver OEM gas sensors and Gas Monitors that are smart, efficient and easy-to-use.
- PPM Technology Ltd – An established manufacturer and supplier of portable and fixed gas detection instruments based on electrochemical sensing technology. PPM instruments monitor levels of hazardous compounds in air such as formaldehyde and other toxic gases.
- Environmental Sensors Co. – Offers a complete line of analytical instruments for toxic chemical vapour detection and monitoring. ESC gas monitors are designed to monitor indoor air quality where varying amounts of the targeted gas are expected to be present.
- Advanced Chemical Sensors, Inc. – ACS monitoring badges can help you find out if you are exposed to toxic chemical vapours that can be harmful to your health. ACS monitoring badges have been used to measure indoor air quality for over 30 years.
- Castle Groups LTD – One of the world’s leading specialists in technical health and safety and environment solutions. Castle Groups offers diverse range of level meters and instrumentation such as Sound Level Meters, Vibration Meters, Air Sampling Equipment, Gas Detection Meters, Audiometers, Noise Activated Warning Systems, Medical Testing Equipment, Dose Meters, Light Meters, Anemometers, Thermometers and Hygrometers and etc.
- Gastec Corporation – Manufacturer import/export and distribution of direct reading detector tubes & gas detectors.
- Global Water Instrumentation – A leading Manufacturer, Distributor and Systems Integrator of water instrumentation serving the water, wastewater and environmental markets.
- Zefon International, Inc. – Manufacturer and Supplier of sampling equipment used to monitor indoor environmental, occupational health and safety conditions. In addition to the wide array of products, Zefon is a supplier of many other products that compliments their own sampling products.
- Critical Environment Technologies – Is known as an industry leader and innovator for the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) market. YES portable IAQ monitors are well established and acceptable brand worldwide. It is synonymous with quality products, competitive pricing and excellent service.
- International PBI – Is a recognised worldwide supplier for microbiological, physical, chemical laboratory products being widely used in the diary, agro-food, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital and life science fields. International PBI manufactures Air Samplers, Surface Samplers, Sampling Devices, Media Preparators, Petri Dish Fillers, Colony
Counters, UV equipment, Autoclaves, Formaldehyde Sterilisers and etc.
- DeltaTrak®, Inc. – is a leading innovator of cold chain management and temperature monitoring solutions. DeltaTrak’s product line includes a wide range of temperature and humidity data loggers and wireless systems. DeltaTrak also develops and manufacture high quality portable test instruments that monitor / record temperature and humidity. Their comprehensive cold chain management systems also include professional digital probe and infrared thermometers. Industries served include food / food safety, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, adhesives, and industrials. Any business with temperature-sensitive commodities, inclusive of processing, manufacturing, storage, shipping and handling, can benefit from implementing the ColdTrak system. They also offer third party certified calibration services. These services can be used to support compliance, traceability, validation, and quality assurance programs. Calibration services may even be used as evidence for insurance claims pertaining to poorly handled temperature sensitive commodities.
- Calgaz International LLC – Is the global leader in specialty calibration gases manufactured in the USA and UK, offering a full-range of gas and cylinder offerings for safety, marine, hygiene, and health.
- and many other reputable principals/suppliers.