Housing wide inventory of rubber sealing on our O-Ring Kit, ManuliFluiconnecto Pte Ltd promises quality seal to every end connection applications.
These rubber o-rings, typically used as gasket are manufactured under SAE J515 and ISO 8434-3 standards. With 90 ShA hardness level and manufactured from NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber), our product guarantees flexibility to any special applications without getting deformed immediately. This means that this type of fittings sealant from our O-Ring Kit supplies is applicable for uses in petroleum based and water based hydraulic fluids. It can be used in an environment with working temperature range of -35oC to 125oC.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Feature and Benefits:
• Manufactured using NBR for special application purposes
• Works on petroleum based and water based hydraulic fluids without getting deformed easily
• Works on wide temperature range, from -35oC to 125oC.
• SAE J515 and ISO 8434-3 standards compliant
• Effectively seals joint and metal ends, preventing fluid leakage in any operation
|SAE Male O-RIng Boss (SAE JS14)|
|Fitting Ref. Code||O-Ring dimensions|
ID x section diameter (mm)
|M 13010-04-04||8.92 x 1.83|
|M 13010-04-06||11.89 x 1.98|
|M 13010-06-08||16.36 x 2.21|
|M 13010-08-08||16.36 x 2.21|
|M 13010-08-10||19.18 x 2.46|
|M 13010-10-12||23.47 x 2.95|
Find complete range of quality O-Rings only with reliable o-ring supplier – ManuliFluiconnecto Pte Ltd!